I have been fortunate to work with a number of brands across a wide variety of industries – including both for-and non-profit organisations.
Project highlights include:
- Developing the go-to-market strategy for a sub-brand of multinational alcohol company, DIAGEO (in partnership with Assembly Studio).
- Creating the marketing strategy for SLG, the second largest gas provider in Southern Africa.
- Offering brand and marketing consulting to Rodel, the leading bridging property finance group in South Africa.
- Advising YUMBI, a prominent software firm specialising in online food ordering, whose clients include the likes of Steers and Debonairs Pizza.
- Developing the marketing strategy for Paton Taylor Architects, an established and respected brand with a 130-year heritage (in partnership with Assembly Studio).
- Developing the national marketing and communication strategy for The Coaches and Mentors of South Africa (COMENSA).
- Advising Meumann White, an established law firm in Durban with nearly a 50 year heritage.
- Working on the brand strategy for CompliMed, a medical aid gap cover provider (in partnership with Brand Central).
- Advising Fry’s Family Foods, a brand with a presence across Australia, the UK and SA.
Speaking highlights include:
- Liberty Life Group;
- Marketing Indaba;
- Mall and Retail Indaba;
- Brand Summit;
- The Social Media Conference;
- The Durban Entrepreneur’s Club;
- The Professional Speaker’s Association of South Africa, KZN;
- Toastmasters Kloof Business Seminar;
- Marketing Masters;
- Great Women in Business, KZN;
- South African Freelance Association;
- Coaches and Mentors of South Africa, KZN;
- KZN Women in Business;
I am incredibly blessed that I have Simon as part of my journey to creating and being the best version of myself. If you have not started investing in your personal brand…well let’s say your work maybe memorable but the world will never get to know you…and what a loss that would be.
Simon has recently worked with us to develop a launch proposal for one of our projects. I was impressed at the amount of work Simon did to understand our industry and our target market, and he delivered solid recommendations and proposed framework which helped us re-think our approach to make it more effective.
Simon’s insights are trendy, modern, and precise. He has a keen eye, and understands what consumers look for in a brand. He’s very pleasant to engage with and offers extremely useful advice. Thank you Simon.
Simon Grainger from BrandBright Consultancy is an enthusiastic, modern-minded brand strategist. He has the knowledge and practicality to prove it and has given me as a young aspiring entrepreneur the stepping stones towards establishing my brand. I’d highly recommend him!
Simon is an excellent and really creative brand consultant. Beside his passion for what he does best, he is a very humble person who does a lot to uplift other people. I have been lucky to work with him and get insights on building a personal brand. I was really blown away when I first saw him present and I was compelled to work on my own personal brand. Brilliant work Simon!
Simon is wonderful to work with and has a vast working knowledge of the intricacies of brand and brand building. Having worked with Simon on a number of freelance design projects, I can say that he provides thorough research and strategy and is focused on getting the best results for his clients. I would highly recommend him as a brand consultant.
Simon’s approach is refreshing – patient and non judgemental, along with his depth of experience and excellent insight into our business is bound to reap rewards, once strategies and recommendations are implemented. Thank you Simon. It’s an absolute privilege and pleasure to work with you.
Simon delivered his keynote on “Are You Projecting The Brand You Think You Are?” at our recent Marketing Indaba Conference in Sandton. His presentation was well received and his applied knowledge in the field of branding is inspiring. Thanks Simon for sharing!
Simon is a brilliant and creative brand strategist, he truly invests both his brand savvy and heart in the people and projects he works on…working with him continues to be an exciting and extremely rewarding relationship.
Simon’s speaks with authenticity and love for his field of branding. He is engaging, approachable, and knowledgeable, and I recommend him as a sincere speaker who walks his talk.
I’ve had the privilege of working with Simon on a few projects where his expertise was needed. He is methodical, insightful and passionate about what he does. Plus, he’s just a great guy to deal with! What he produced impressed both myself and my clients and I can highly recommend him.
Simon was a fantastic speaker for our Durban Entrepreneurs Club. He was received well by our members and guests due to his friendly, down to earth and engaging nature as well as his knowledge on the topic of branding.
After receiving numerous recommendations to meet up with Simon to see what opportunities existed for collaboration, we recently had the opportunity to work together on the rebranding of a local architectural firm. Simon proved to be invaluable to the process. Following that, he has since proven with other projects we’ve worked on together, to be hugely insightful, highly passionate about delivering a premium product and generally a complete pleasure to work with. His concise and distilled input has been a huge asset to my business.
Simon was introduced to our Company by James Speirs of Brand Central. He was then mandated to commence a thorough investigation into our company’s current branding and asked to supply a strategy to take the brand forward. The feedback and subsequent report that was provided not only highlighted Simon’s expertise in the way he positioned our brand, but also provided a definitive strategy for us to engage into the future. We have already implemented several of his suggestions and have seen immediate positive results.